Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission is not published and not under consideration in another journal
- Submission file is in MS Word format
- Manuscript is written in grammatically correct English
- Manuscript is prepared in full-size format, on B5 paper (182x257 mm). Margins: top = 35 mm, bottom = 20mm, left and right = 15 mm. Manuscript template is downloadable from Journal website: About/Submission-Author Guideline section.
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with email address
- The paper has the following sections: Abstract; Introduction; Materials and methods; Result; Discussion (or Results and Discussion); Conclusions; Acknowledgement (if necessary); References
- Illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points
- The manuscript should be no longer than 10 pages
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.