Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission is not published and not under consideration in another journal
- Submission file is in MS Word format
- Manuscript is written in grammatically correct English
- Manuscript is prepared in full-size format, on B5 paper (182x257 mm). Margins: top = 35 mm, bottom = 20mm, left and right = 15 mm. Manuscript template is downloadable from Journal website: About/Submission-Author Guideline section.
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with email address and ORCiD identifier (if applicable)
- The paper has the following sections: Abstract; Introduction; Materials and methods; Result; Discussion (or Results and Discussion); Conclusions; Acknowledgement (if necessary); References
- Illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points
- The manuscript should be no longer than 20 pages
- Where available DOI has been provided for the references.
As an author submitting a paper to Analecta Technica Szegedinensia, you are required to agree to the following terms pertaining to copyright:
As an author, you retain copyright to your work. The submission of your paper represents a declaration that this work is original and that you are the rightful owner of the copyright or have been authorized by the copyright owner(s) to submit the work.
Upon acceptance for publication in Analecta Technica Szegedinensia, you grant to Analecta Technica Szegedinensia a non-exclusive license to publish and distribute your work under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). This allows others to share and adapt your work, with an acknowledgment of your work's authorship and its initial publication in Analecta Technica Szegedinensia.
You agree that Analecta Technica Szegedinensia may, without changing the content, translate the work to any medium or format for the purpose of preservation or make it available to a wider audience.
You acknowledge that Analecta Technica Szegedinensia will have the right to take any appropriate action to defend its rights or those of its authors or users, in case of any violation of the CC BY 4.0 license terms.
You acknowledge that you will receive no financial compensation for the use of the paper and you are responsible for the ideas and views expressed in it.
By submitting your paper to Analecta Technica Szegedinensia, you automatically agree to these terms.
Please note that these terms do not affect your rights under the CC BY 4.0 license, which are described in full at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.